Learn more about us and how we got started teaching the fearless approach.
Get the whole story »
"What is Fearless Homebuyer?"
Fearless Homebuyer is an educational ...Read the rest of this FAQ »
Sign up to get all of the latest news and lessons
We choose our recommended Buyers Agents the same way we would choose a doctor, CPA or any other professional. You must be interviewed by Fearless Homebuyer as well as meet the following minimum criteria:
• Be licensed and practicing real estate full-time for at least 3 years
• Be patient and want to teach those interested in buying a home throughout the entire buying process
• Be responsive to phone calls and emails and respond within 24 hours or less on business days
• Must work with a team of qualified professionals (Mortgage Professional, Home Inspector, etc.)
• Must be a member of the National Association of Realtors and subscribe to the Realtors Code of Ethics
• Must be members in good standing of your local Multiple Listing Service
Fearless Homebuyer is an educational website for those who are interested in purchasing a house. It is NOT a real estate brokerage. If selected to be featured, agents are not employed by Fearless Homebuyer. We recommend Real Estate Agents, and their chosen Mortgage Professionals, to those interested in buying a home. We only select a handful of these professionals in any one geographical area, thus, we make every effort to ensure they are the best out there. If you meet the initial criteria above and are interested in becoming a Fearless Homebuyer Buyer’s Agent, please submit the following information and we will respond with details about how it all works!